What To Expect
If you visit us on Sunday morning, here's what you can expect:
- Casual Dress: One or two men may wear a suit, but most wear khakis and some wear jeans. Ladies, very few dresses are worn here. Most wear pants or skirts!!!
- Friendly people from all walks of life with the average age around 35-40!!!
- Blended Worship Music!!!
- Biblical and Relevant Sermons!!!
- If you have small children, we have a safe nursery available every Sunday morning with trained Mothers located in the fellowship hall (located just behind the Main Church building) for ages 2 and under. During the service, those children ages 3-7 have the opportunity to leave before the Sermon and go to Children's Church.
Bethel Baptist Church is a Church that believes in the Bible. We believe that the entire Bible is the inspired Word of God and that men were moved by the Spirit of God to write the Words of scripture. Therefore, we believe that the Bible is a perfect book, serving as our ultimate authority in all matters of life.
We believe in one God who exists in three distinct persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit; this magnificent and only God and creator of the universe is one. We believe that Jesus Christ is the second member of the Trinity (the Son of God) who became flesh to reveal God to man and to become Savior of the lost world.
We believe that Mankind was created in the image of God to have fellowship with Him but became alienated in that relationship through sinful disobedience. As a result, man is incapable of regaining a right relationship with God through his own efforts.
We believe that the blood of Jesus Christ, shed on the cross provides the sole basis for the forgiveness of Sin. Therefore, Salvation occurs only when a person places his or her faith in the death and resurrection of Christ as the sufficient payment for his or her sin. We believe this is the only way to real life here and Eternal Life in heaven.
We believe that every Christian should live for Christ and not for himself. By obedience to the Word of God and daily yielding to the Spirit of God, every believer should mature and be conformed to the image of Christ.
We believe that the Church is the body of Christ, of which Jesus Christ is the head. The members of the church are those who have trusted by faith the finished work of Christ. The purpose of the church is to glorify God through the actions of worship, fellowship, discipleship, ministry, evangelism, and prayer. As we love God, we will love people and as we love people we are loving God.
There are 3 ways to CONNECT to our fellowship here at BBC:
1. Baptism By Immersion: For those that have professed Christ as their Savior and would like to follow through by being Baptized Scripturally by Immersion.
2. By Letter from Another Church: For those that have professed Christ as their Savior, been baptized by immersion, and are coming from a like minded Church.
3. Statement of Faith: For those that have professed Christ as their Savior and have been Scripturally baptized by immersion but never joined a local church.
We would love for you to come and visit us and allow us the opportunity to show you the love of Jesus!!!